02 March 2010

Poetry Winner

When I picked Brynlie up from school today she was all smiles and giggling (this is not normal behavior for her). Before the car door was closed she was asking me if I heard who had won the poetry contest at school and then she shouted "I DID!!" Well I was shocked because I didn't know she had wrote a poem: Here it is:

Family by Brynlie Price
Big Nice
Running Playing Climbing
Parents Brother Sister Dogs
Slipping Laughing Dancing
Funny Sweet
My Family.

I asked her what she meant by slipping (well anyone who really knows us would think of all our injuries but she smiled and said: "mom I was talking about the dogs when they run and slid on the tile."

Way to go Brynlie we are very proud of you!!

2 comments:

Stef said...

That is a great poem!! And love the slippery part!!

Jami Lyn said...

Woo Hoo!!!! Go Bryn!!! You are awesome!!!