Britany waiting for the school bus. She saw this twinkle dress at Target and had to have it for school. She wore it for meet the teacher, the first day and almost everyday since then. I just love it when they are in a certain phase of life and all they do is where the same outfit!!
She was so excited to see that she has the same bus driver from last year.
Coming home!!! Yeah we missed you.
I am not allowed to come outside to get her off the bus, instead I have to wave to the bus driver, and then Britany walks up to the house and rings the "ring bell".

3 comments:
I have to say that this whold Britany on a school bus by herself thing still makes me real nervous and i dont really care for it!!!..:) Cute pics of her though!!! :)
And, she look really good in purple too!
Post a Comment