Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy watching my family grow.
You all looked like you had a great time. Wish I could have been there. I relly love the picture of dixie.
Okay just so there is no confusion, my mom is using my user name to look at my blog so the previous post is from her!!!! Don't you just love grandma's trying to use modern technology:)
I have a picture of that same tree! How funny! We just have the "eye" for things, huh? I just posted on my blog about the trip, too.
I am with your son...I hate edges! Ugh!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You all looked like you had a great time. Wish I could have been there. I relly love the picture of dixie.
Okay just so there is no confusion, my mom is using my user name to look at my blog so the previous post is from her!!!!
Don't you just love grandma's trying to use modern technology:)
I have a picture of that same tree! How funny! We just have the "eye" for things, huh? I just posted on my blog about the trip, too.
I am with your son...I hate edges! Ugh!
Post a Comment