Wow I am so excited we are back to swimming. I love to watch the kids in the water. This is Brynlie's first year on swim team, I am really excited for her, I know she will do great. I put Britany in swim lessons, she is doing okay:) We will see if she continues to listen or get bored and do her own thing....
03 June 2008
Swim Team and Swim Lessons have started:)
Wow I am so excited we are back to swimming. I love to watch the kids in the water. This is Brynlie's first year on swim team, I am really excited for her, I know she will do great. I put Britany in swim lessons, she is doing okay:) We will see if she continues to listen or get bored and do her own thing....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You know Britney will do her own thing! That is what makes her Britney!
Post a Comment